Who wouldn’t love this free thumb print guest book??
I just had to share this great offer from the Wedding Chicks.
All you need to do is type in the names of the bride and groom and the date then choose the colors you want.
You’ll receive an 11″ x 14″ downloaded file that you can take to a copy store and have printed. (If you click on the pic above you’ll get a better look at the finished product. )
Purchase stamps in desired colors at any craft store. Have your guests fill in the “balloons” by leaving their thumb print.
You can also have them sign their name inside their print using a micron pen.
I even created one for a lovely birthday girl who will be turning 8 this year!
Grab this freebie for your next celebration!
Thanks Wedding Chicks!
- And as always my calligraphy font, Belluccia, one of myfonts Most Popular Fonts for 2011
- ( She stayed on the Best Seller’s list for 14 months! )
- is available at : myfonts.com and fontbros.com.
- My next font, DomLovesMary, will be released in October.
- The graphic shows off some of the cool flourishes that will be available.
- The cake topper is drawn from the original one used by Dominic and Mary Sementelli on their wedding day September. 6- 1953.
- (They were my in-laws who the font was created to honor.)