This couple travels often to Germany. Inspired by the pattern on a traditional German folk style dress she saw in a photo of the bride, Jami created a signature pattern that was used as a liner and backer on the invitation and was incorporated into the wedding program.
A beautiful custom touch!
For the invitation suite, she used natural elemenst while also maintaining a degree of sophistication. A light brown paper with natural grooves and texture was chosen for the main invitation and an off-white Italian paper with its own impressive texture was used for the accommodations and rsvp cards.
The entire suite was letterpress printed in their signature green color and tied-up with off-white double-scalloped lace.
Jami’s talent with paper and incredible design skills never cease to amaze me!
- And as always my calligraphy font, Belluccia, one of myfonts Most Popular Fonts for 2011
- ( She stayed on the Best Seller’s list for 14 months! )
- is available at : myfonts.com and fontbros.com.
- My next font, DomLovesMary, will be released in October.
- The graphic shows off some of the cool flourishes that will be available.
- The cake topper is drawn from the original one used by Dominic and Mary Sementelli on their wedding day September. 6- 1953.
- (They were my in-laws who the font was created to honor.)