Jami Dixon of Imaj Design created this custom dual language invitation for her client with Spanish and English-speaking guests.
She incorporated my Belluccia cursive font with a strong serif font and unique talavera patterns and Mayan symbols as a nod to the ceremony style.
When the guest removed the adorable wrap, they found an invitation entirely in Spanish printed on Vellum.
This is an example of great function and design joined together to make a lovely invitation suite – in any language.
Nicely done Jami!
- And as always my calligraphy font, Belluccia, one of myfonts Most Popular Fonts for 2011
- ( She stayed on the Best Seller’s list for 14 months! )
- is available at : myfonts.com and fontbros.com.
- My next font, DomLovesMary, will be released in October.
- The graphic shows off some of the cool flourishes that will be available.
- The cake topper is drawn from the original one used by Dominic and Mary Sementelli on their wedding day September. 6- 1953.
- (They were my in-laws who the font was created to honor.)