Just wanted to share this hand lettered wedding momento I created for my nephew and his new bride who were married on a beautiful Ranch in Montana at the end of July.
It was a sweet, touching, intimate ceremony that everyone who attended will never forget.
You may remember this picture from the previous post.
I incorporated his purple tie and her floral head piece to personalize it even more.
The art piece was hand painted with water based gouache on black 12″ x 12″ card stock.
I hope it will remind them of their lovely wedding weekend.
They’ve since had a second celebration in Ohio for those who couldn’t attend the Montana ceremony.
I was excited to celebrate with them for a second time to continue the party !
This time we got to “make the union official” with the traditional singing of “Going to the Chapel.”
And to enjoy another piece of wedding cake:)
Happy Wedding Chris and Erica! Again.
In a future post featuring a gift I created for a new baby in this same style, I’ll show you how I did it step by step.
- And as always my calligraphy font, Belluccia, one of myfonts Most Popular Fonts for 2011
- ( She stayed on the Best Seller’s list for 14 months! )
- is available at : myfonts.com and fontbros.com.
- My next font, DomLovesMary, will be released ( fingers crossed!) mid to late September.
- The graphic shows off some of the cool flourishes that will be available.
- The cake topper is drawn from the original one used by Dominic and Mary Sementelli on their wedding day September. 6- 1953.
- (They were my in-laws who the font was created to honor.)